Natural Carbon’s vision is that fair nature based markets deliver a habitable climate, healthy biodiversity and sustainable communities. We see ‘fair’ as encompassing the following:
- Integrity and scale – Contributes, at scale, to the achievement of the Paris Agreement; the UN Biodiversity Accord; and sustainable communities.
- Market Participation – Valuing the knowledge of, and actively promoting participation by, First Nations, small landholders and values aligned corporates.
- Properly compensated – Producers who do the work receive the maximum overall % of income for their efforts; and risks are appropriately managed and distributed.
- Active participants – The people doing the work are in control, knowledge is open, accessible, peer driven, uploaded and actively distributed.
Natural Carbon prioritises three main customers:
- The planet and its future generations
- Those who want to participate in nature based markets, especially First Nations and small landholders
- Those who want to invest in high quality nature based assets
Natural Carbon has an excellent reputation as a trusted partner to First Nations communities undertaking savanna burning projects that generate Australian Carbon Credit Units (ACCUs) under the Emissions Reduction Fund.
Natural Carbon Pty Ltd (ABN 69 169 234 191) is a Corporate Authorised Representative of Carbon Neutral Pty Ltd (ABN 42 164 635 769) AFSL No. 451004.